Daft Punk Soundboard Daft Punk Soundboard

I appreciate the effort; it's fine as soundboards go, but not great as far as music. Everything feels out of place.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

I hate you dicks

Interactive Buddy 2 Interactive Buddy 2

Do you know how many years I have been waiting for this?

For a simple upgrade to the kind-of-fun lonely game?

Do you understand the PAIN and SUFFERING that I have endured, so that I may experience this beautiful piece of media?

And only to find out that it's for iOS?!

SHUT THA FUCK UP, AND TAKE MAH MONEY, BEEEYITCH!

Talk Head Talk Head

So I think I should tell you now that this "review" is really just a vessel for a question. But, as a man of my word, I'll review your "game" anyway. Essentially, it's a cute diversion that really belongs in the App Store. Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean it's bad, it just means your "game" is shallow. Now before you start yelling at me, saying "It clearly says in the description that this isn't a legit game. What the fuck do you want from me?" I'm going to say this: just because it's a cute diversion doesn't mean it has to be shallow. The reason I say it's shallow is because it lacks. No heads, mind, I'm fine with the two or three you have. My problem lies within the fact that there isn't a wide enough range of emotion sprites, eyes OR mouth. Sure, this isn't a big problem, in and of itself, the problem lies within this tools potential use. If this is a tool for what I think it is, then you should keep this review here in mind while continuing your work.

Onto my question: Does this have anything to with the presumed dead BattleBlock Theatre? Oh, I know that it's still in the works, and I'm not saying that you don't have other things to do; but if this IS a tool for BattleBlock Theatre, then it means that you guys at The Behemoth are a hell of a lot farther ahead on the project than you're letting on. And that's a good thing.

Anyway, I think it's important for you guys to know that the Talk Head tool should be put on the App Store, and more importantly that you should definitely improve this; if only a tiny bit.

I'm going to lie down now. I just ran a 5k, and I only just took my Zoloft after a two day break. Needless to say, my head is spinning like all hell.

TomFulp responds:

It's not a tool for BattleBlock Theater, it's actually for a game that is a few years ago, where BBT is getting very close.

For the console game it can acconmodate custom expressions for specific characters that need them. As a web app, we've tried to keep moving on with everything else so there likely won't be new expressions or faces any time soon. :(

Medieval Shark Medieval Shark

Er, I hate to say this, but the controls keep getting stiffer and stiffer. This really wasn't that fun.

Legend of Pandora Legend of Pandora

Very Zelda-esque, but with an RPG feel.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Okay, to be fair, this game actually was pretty shit. Oh well.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Fun game, but the grinding sucks. That's my only complaint.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

"Hint: Dodge the knife."

Gee, thanks a bunch.

The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

Fffffffffffffffuck.

Mattster responds:

There are a lot of dicks.